causing breakthroughs for empowered, energized living
At Healthbreak, we are passionate about wellness and the empowered, energized living that is possible for every person who embraces even small daily steps toward good health. We know that people do best with a personalized approach that meets them where they are in their health journey. Our coaching programs are comprehensive and focused on sustainable behavior change that integrates lifestyle and condition management to achieve the best results.
Unlike traditional coaching models, we take a unique, person-centric approach that delivers a better experience and real results. By offering a primary coach model, we focus on the relationship of the member and coach to support self-efficacy and empowers individuals to see themselves as their own health expert.
- A proprietary behavior change framework based on best practices such as game theory, neuroscience and behavior economics
- A fully integrated experience for the member
- Goals and healthy habits are set based on what’s most meaningful
- A consistent behavior-based approach across modalities – phone, face-to-face, or digital support between sessions
- Private member messaging provides two-way communication for the coach and member to connect. This feature allows for test, images and video links to help facilitate a powerful coaching experience
The goal of your workplace wellness program is to empower employees to focus on wellbeing and clinical areas that are specific to them. As your employees achieve success, your organization benefits.
By integrating lifestyle (Live Coaching) and condition management in a single coaching experience, our person-centric approach helps members address both behavior and clinical issues.
Targeted Risk Areas:
Anxiety, Arthritis (Osteo and Rheumatoid), Asthma, CAD, CHF, Chronic Back Pain, COPD, Depression, Diabetes Type 1, Diabetes Type 2, GERD, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism, IBS, Infertility, Insomnia, Migraine, Obesity, Opioid Misuse, Pregnancy.
Outreach begins immediately upon identification for the program.